Thursday - August 20th - 3 PM EST
Learn from Dr. Cheng Ruan, MD, a Houston-based functional medicine pioneer who is tirelessly building an insurance-based functional medicine model of the future. Having served on the front lines of health care for the past five months, Dr. Ruan will share his perspectives on how to effectively deliver high-volume outpatient care in an era of misinformation, confusion, and fear while maintaining functional medicine principles and standards of care. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
Can't make the scheduled date? Register anyway! We'll be sending a recording to all registrants after the event.
- How a pandemic shapes care and decentralizes the medical community in a hot spot
- The standards of care that were adopted despite rapidly shifting suggestions
- How tech-based remote patient monitoring is critical to managing an efficient system of care
- How to maintain functional medicine standards in a high-volume outpatient setting
- The importance of collaboration to maintain an evidence-based acceptance of integrative care