Join Dr. Marc Sklar, DACM, LAc, FABORM, and founder of the Reproductive Wellness Clinic in San Diego, for his insight on how to naturally enhance fertility for women and men. Dr. Sklar will cover common issues he sees with his patients and how best to address them including lifestyle and specific nutrient recommendations.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
Can't make the scheduled date? Register anyway! We'll be sending a recording to all registrants after the event.
- Recommendations for improving egg quality, cycle regulatory, and hormonal balance
- Key nutrients Dr. Sklar recommends and why: myo and d-chiro inositol, folate, melatonin, CoQ10, and other antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- The role of cervical mucus and how to combat vaginal dryness that may be impeding conception efforts
- Why we see declining sperm parameters including the impact of oxidative stress
- Research on the role of antioxidants such as N-acetyl cysteine, lycopene, CoQ10 plus other ingredients such as l-carnitine and arginine to improve sperm parameters such as count, motility, and morphology